Little Evan is growing up fast...well, not really, seeing as he's still tiny as a peanut, but now he has experienced the pool with delight, pulls himself up to play the piano, feeds himself at any time (he's the best little vacuum there is, which keeps me always questioning what exactly is in his mouth), and plays chase with his big brother. So here's a few scenes from his young life:
Smiles with great grandma Ellie
Hairdo in the bath (yes it's curly at least when it's wet)
The boys
First time in one of those .25 cent rides. When Luke runs away crying, Evan has a blast!
Dancing with the Stars
First summer in the pool
Yes my son plays ball by himself (at least for 2 minutes =: )
Luke's first trip to the movies: Cars2
If I wasn't as busy with practicing piano, visiting with my Seattle sister and Ohio grandma, being sick as a dog, gardening and watering in the 100 degree heat while being sick as a dog, practicing more piano, cooking, cleaning, and spending the hottest afternoons in my parents' pool, - you know, the daily happenings of life, I think I would be content to just play with these little boys all day.
Luke says: Mommy, I have food in my mouth
Mommy says: Yes I know
Luke says: no, it's stuck
Mommy says: In your tooth?
Luke: wyes!
Mommy: should we brush your teeth?
Luke: wyes!
Stay cool!
ohh!! fun post and pictures! love it :)
ReplyDelete