The instructions said it would take two people about 20 hours.
The only thing I have to say about that is: HA!
I have to admit I was not a very supportive/helpful wife during most of this project (as I was pregnant for 99% of it, and it was the worst winter ever) but I did help for a few minutes here and there, and I did trace the shamrocks onto the wood banisters (his idea...which I must say totally turned out cooler than cool)!
Wow!
Story time in the 'cave,' i.e, bottom bunk...
"Cheese"
The side steps to get up to the top have built in cubbies too! And he also installed little lanterns/reading lights on the inside with a timer that is synced to his phone, so they can read books in there before bed =: )I for one am impressed! And the boys like it too!
WOW! very fun :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome job! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! What a fantastic gift - your boys will love that for years!!
ReplyDelete