Last Saturday my Luke turned 2. Hard to believe, but I'm sure the day he turns 21 will be tomorrow ( I know you older ladies can attest to this fact). But for now I plan on cherishing his jibber jabber as much as I can.
I know it's hard to tell with newborns what their personality will be- we're still trying to figure Evan out- but so far I can say for certain that Luke is a mix of Edward and me. Here's what I mean:
He is cute (Ed...duh!).
But he looks like my baby pictures...and the blond hair he obviously gets from me.
He loves to talk (both of us).
He gets easily frustrated (me).
He loves to read and learn (both of us).
He loves to help out (Ed).
He loves to eat chips and popcorn (this is a hard one =: ).
He has a happy spirit, and an infectious laugh. I'll let you decide who he gets those traits from.
We love you Luke!
For his birthday, Ed and I went in together to create a masterful "cakketwuck". Not the most professional, but we had fun together, and at least we didn't pay gazillions for it~ To relive the celebration, simply click here.
I LOVED the video!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a blog!!!
That cake looks incredible!
ReplyDeleteAnd personally, I think he gets his cuteness from BOTH of you:-).
I loved watching the video! Oh how I miss you and your family! It was good to "see" everyone though! Happy birthday to Luke!! :)
ReplyDelete