My dragon cake had a body of marble cake with buttercream under all that fondant...which took way too long to do. If any of you want this for you son's birthday, it will NOT be $20, that's for sure! Luke was VERY excited about this thing:
My little boy is 3 and Evan is growing too fast too. Where does the time go? I feel some days I need to just sit for an hour and watch them play. Soak in the stage they're in. Savor. The dishes will wait. And they don't beg to sit on my lap and read them a story (or five). They don't love me with their smiles and laughter. I have to remind myself that no attention is wasted...their little hearts are just reveling in mommy and daddy time that will make them secure for a lifetime...
Here's to happy family times!
No comments:
Post a Comment