Pursuing the joy of the Lord in everyday LIFE...
that is REALLY funny, charis! we laughing over here, these will be GOLD when he's older. and the 3 one down is the first time i think i've really seen him look like look, that sassy smile! i miss your boys!! xoxo
wow. i did NOT proof read that last comment! haha! embarrassing errors! :)
Oh I know what you meant =:) Hope you're coming out this summer!
Delightful. We will be glad to have him this week without the funny nose...er, I mean, runny nose.PaPaD
that is REALLY funny, charis! we laughing over here, these will be GOLD when he's older. and the 3 one down is the first time i think i've really seen him look like look, that sassy smile! i miss your boys!! xoxo
ReplyDeletewow. i did NOT proof read that last comment! haha! embarrassing errors! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I know what you meant =:) Hope you're coming out this summer!
DeleteDelightful. We will be glad to have him this week without the funny nose...er, I mean, runny nose.
ReplyDeletePaPaD