Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A day in the life of Kelly...

 " I love singing when I wake up. Although mommy doesn't get the hint sometimes, so I usually end up squawking to make sure she hears me. Boy do I love seeing her face!! She makes me feel all bouncy! Then she changes me and lets me play with that cute little chicken thing.

She always feeds me the nicest breakfast...I just get so excited when I see that Cheerio box for the 20th time and that banana mush she gives me everyday...oh wait, today I had warm oatmeal like the rest of the family! I feel like such a big girl!


Now that I can crawl and pull myself up on the couch or mommy's leg that's all I do. ALL DAY. I don't know why mommy thinks she needs to wash dishes or make food or clean up stuff. I like it best when everything is all over the floor so I can look at stuff and taste it. And what I love most is when mommy holds me and pays attention to me, so at least now I can get to her. She can't hide from me, even in the bathroom. I'm super fast.
I can even climb up all the steps with Evan, although I don't understand why she wasn't all excited when she found me at the near top of the steps...I was soooo proud of myself!


 This dishwasher thingy is super fun. Mommy asked Luke to help her unload it but he was up to his eyeballs in play-dough happiness so I thought I would help her. She didn't seem too happy that I was tossing things onto the floor, but boy mommy that's where it's at!! Luke asked her if I was going to get a treat for helping. What's a treat? I want to know!


Now that I can get into things life is so much more fun. I can play with food in Luke and Evan's kitchen, I can pull out all the cloth napkins from the bottom drawer (one of my favorites). And I don't know when we're going to get a dog, so for now I help out the best I can by picking up all the random little bits of food or whatever off the floor and eating it. I'm so helpful!"

So there's a little taste of my baby in all her 10 month glory!!


4 comments:

  1. too much! come reunion, i am going to cuddle her to death against her crawling/walking wishes, and force her to like me! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel can have a turn, but she is MY Kelly Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Adorable to see how Kelly might see life:-).

    ReplyDelete